Contact Brian for a Free Consultation

Brian would like to talk to you about your case. Please send him a message and he will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact Now

Practice Areas

  • Personal Injury

    If you live in southern California or your were hurt in southern California, as an injury lawyer, Brian may be able to help you. When you’ve been injured in a car accident, trip and fall, dog bite, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, or in any other way, you may be entitled to monetary damages to make up for someone else’s negligence that caused your injuries.

  • Employment Law

    If you were employed in Corona, Riverside, Temecula, San Bernardino, or nearby in Southern California, Brian may be able to help you with your employment issues. If your employer has discriminated against you in an illegal way (e.g. because of your race, religion, or sex), or if you have been unlawfully terminated, you may have a claim against your employer.

  • Bankruptcy

    If you have more debt than you can possibly repay, you may benefit from bankruptcy protection. Chapter 7 bankruptcy can discharge all unsecured debts. One Central District Bankruptcy Court is located in downtown Riverside, California. Another bankruptcy court is located in Santa Ana, California. Want a fresh start? Contact Brian.

  • Work Injuries

    If you’ve been hurt on the job, while you were at work, then you have a workers’ compensation claim. These claims include psychological and physical injuries. The Workers Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB) has locations in downtown Riverside, California and San Bernardino, California, and several other locations. If you’ve been hurt at work, don’t delay. Get legal help. Injured workers should never pay any costs. And no attorney fee unless and until your case settles or receives a award from the Board.

Required Notice:
“Making a false or fraudulent workers‘ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.” Lab.C. § 5432(a).
Brian FreemanHome